Happy Houses Happy Houses

I like the ideas put into this. Good backgrounds (the sun is an especially nice detail). The emerging wave of green hills gently dispersing the houses more evenly...it's just really nicely done and paints a pretty picture of a how pretty city should be like.

My only piece of criticism is that to me it looks like the dancing houses are more like shuffled around. I would've liked to see them bounce up and down a bit more as if moving to the beat of the music, but as an over all concept it's solid.

AllenHenderson responds:

Thank you Radonroten, I must admit, I designed the animation first and put music on after, I am guilty of this, yes. But I got tired of pacing animation to music. The sun was fun(animation inside the animation), just used Photoshop and created each layer with low visibility and saved as .png in a numbered sequence. It was a lot of work to create all these layers though.

Interplanetary - Karr & Pyro Interplanetary - Karr & Pyro

Space adventure time! Great action intro scene, very nice visuals, sounds, voices, animations and humor.

My one humble suggestion would be to lower the volume on the end credit music just a tiny bit... <:)

Donald Trump Vs. The Republican Debates Donald Trump Vs. The Republican Debates

This is a general review for this series of animation. Yeah, I can be pretty lazy too. ;)

I am not a US citizen but I've seen enough of this guy not to want him for president in any country. So thanks for making fun of him, even if it is to promote some other politician. That said, my lack of interest about this particular nut-job in general and politics in total did affect my rating.

As for the animations, they are simple yet the voice sync is good and the voice acting is alright, whether it sounds like the guy in question or not. Annoying in the long run but it suits him.

Those arms though...I mean, I used cut-out arms in a my movie too, but I tried to cover it up behind a news text border. So, from one lazy animator to another, for future movies I suggest covering up part of his lower body and enough of those cut-out arms to make them a bit more...pleasing to the eye. It's a cheap trick and I'm going to use it again myself whenever I can. :)

tonyfamous responds:

Thanks. I admit I'm not much of an animator but I will put more effort in on videos that I think will be more viewed. These are just a series of monologues that I wrote and wanted to get out quickly before we here in the U.S. woke up and got rid of Trump as a presidential candidate. I actually have 2 more Trump videos written and voiced that I'm going to finish working on and then I'm on to something else. :-)

Absorbed Absorbed

Really good concept and very well put together. I especially like the infinite lives where you lose stars on your rating on each level instead if you screw up too much. Makes it fun for both casual players and top score hunters at the same time. Brilliant!

A Christmas Blackout A Christmas Blackout

Very nice idea, visuals music and voices. I suck at puzzles but I won't hold that against this game.
My only bit of criticism is the rate that the mouths are moving and keep on moving after the voices are done until you click the mouse again. But that's the only thing that bugged. That and I didn't even get to the mouse. Told you I suck at puzzles!!! X)